Print Friendly and PDF

Pineapple Banana Soy Smoothie

Sometimes I love to have a smoothie as my early morning breakfast, especially when I am in a RUSH! These smoothies are totally natural, sweet due to their innate sweetness and the combinations that you can whip up is simply seamless!

Pineapple Banana Soy Smoothie is one such smoothie that is so delicious! Quite filling and a great taste! Best part it is so easy to make!

Pineapple Banana Soy Smoothie

INGREDIENTS

6 slices Pineapple, chopped
1/2 Banana, chopped
3/4 cup Soy Milk, chilled, 3/4 cup = 200 ml

METHOD
  • In a Blender | Mixie jar, add chopped banana and Pineapple pieces. Add 1 tblsp soy milk and grind to a smooth paste.
  • Add remaining soy milk and give it one or twp pulse.
  • Transfer to serving glass.
  • Serve cold!
I made this for Sunday morning before breakfast for Amma and Appa....Amma liked it...but Appa prefers juice version to a thick milkshake | smoothie version. So I added some more soy milk for him! I just love this!

Note:
a. You can add ice cubes if you prefer. Since I add chilled Soy Milk, it is refreshingly cold to sip!

We have used:
1. Soyfit Natural Soy Milk




Share on Google Plus

About C R Meena

(c) 2014 - 2016, Meena's Taste Mantra is the result of my ardent desire to share my recipes, with all who appreciate and celebrate food. These recipes are as a result of 60 years of cooking experience, influenced by tradition and exposure to various concepts, new recipes/ingredients and a passion for cooking - adapting to healthier alternatives.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: