Print Friendly and PDF

Hot Chocolate | Hot Cocoa - A comfort drink!

I am a choco lover! And the bitter the better! I love dark chocolates and love the Lindt and Whittaker dark variants!

Sometimes to indulge into sweet, I prefer to have Hot Chocolate - an instant relaxant as I really get refreshed after one hot cuppa! Appa is my buddy when it comes to Hot Chocolate as sometimes he will give me company. Amma prefers it a bit sweeter and its on very rare occasions she would like to have chocolate in this form as she prefers anytime a chocolate to any other form of cocoa!

Hot Chocolate

INGREDIENTS

2 tsp Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1 tsp Sugar | To taste
1 glass Milk

METHOD
  • Boil milk in a pan. Add sugar and let it mix well with milk. Switch off.
  • Add Cocoa Powder to a mug and pour very little milk. mix well till the Cocoa Powder mixes well.
  • Add remaining hot milk from a height in a slow stream so that it becomes slightly frothy.
  • Stir gently.
  • Serve hot with chocolate cookies.
We have used:
1. Hershey's Cocoa Powder

Hot Chocolate


Share on Google Plus

About C R Meena

(c) 2014 - 2016, Meena's Taste Mantra is the result of my ardent desire to share my recipes, with all who appreciate and celebrate food. These recipes are as a result of 60 years of cooking experience, influenced by tradition and exposure to various concepts, new recipes/ingredients and a passion for cooking - adapting to healthier alternatives.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: